Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting Crafty...


First, I have to apologize for not writing about my travels more consistently. Not to worry though I will be starting back up soon. I have been recovering from my birthday extravaganza that started with an awesome party, that reunited me with some good friends I had not seen in awhile, and finished with the best show ever - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Anyway I wanted to share with you a pic of a necklace/ scarf thing I just made. I hope you like (said in Borat voice)! It was inspired by necklush

3 comments:

  1. christy, that is really clever! It's really pretty, and it looks like it will be nice and warm in the winter. I guess you could play with some different colors and beads, and maybe some different fabrics, but I like the one you have there. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ia liike (said the Borat voice)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you make me one for my birthday? Or I can just pay you.

    ReplyDelete