Friday, June 11, 2010

Some Finishing Touches





So this week Leeman and I decided we needed to focus a little on our house. Since we came back from Africa we have not done a thing with the place. We wanted to get some greenery in our home and we bought a fiddle leaf fig, a zen-like succulent planter, and some other taller plant. We also hung some art, painted a room divider bright green, displayed our new pillows from South Africa, and hung mirrors. We still have a way to go, but it is so fun to watch our place get cozier and more pulled together. Can't wait to get visitors!

4 comments:

  1. so when are you coming up to NC to help me decorate? i'm sooooooo jealous of your skill! just when i think i'm doing good, i see your pics and think "mannnn maybe not" haha!! looks realy good, straight out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks great! I think my photo angles are probably better then the room itself, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christy, seriously, it does look like it's straight out of a magazine!!!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, your place is looking fabulous! Very well balanced with colours and textures! I hope someday to visit next time I'm in the states as I've never been to GA.

    ReplyDelete